Saturday 29 December 2012

Top Furniture Projects for 2012

Having only started this blog in November I don't have many projects to choose from, but I wanted to look at the best of 2012.

 





Bird On A Stool which was made and finished by my 12 year old son, Justin is a favourite.
 

And My Take On The Union Jack Craze as I was so pleased with how it turned out and it had the most views of any of my projects.


Wishing you and your family good health and great happiness in 2013.
 
 
If you don't want to miss future posts, go to the right sidebar and subscribe by email or to follow. Make my day and LIKE us on




Sharing With:





8 comments:

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Your son did a great job and you did too! Welcome to blogging :)

Thank you for partying with the Wildly Original Crowd.
<3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Welcome to the Blog World! Your blog looks great! And I can see from your projects, you'll be sharing lots of wonderful inspiration! :)

Now following you! ...and Thanks for popping in to see me and for the kind comment! Blessings to you for the New Year!

Deb Hrabik said...

Love the wood in your blog header.
And your Union Jack piece is great!
Best wishes in your blog journey.

Deb@LakeGirlPaints

Audra @ Renewed Projects said...

I love the name of your blog, its close to mine: Reduce, Reuse, Renewed. Same theme. Your Union Jack Trunk is AMAZING! Look forward to seeing more of your work. Newest Follower.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Hi Julie! Thanks for linking up to my Best of Party! You are off to a great start with blogging. I am a follower via GFC, G+, & Facebook now. I have a regular weekly link up on Fridays that you are welcome to join anytime!

DomesticSuperhero.com said...

I love these projects! Is your son a big fan of twitter?! Welcome to the blog world and thanks for stopping by DomesticSuperhero.com ~Allyson

Elizabeth @ Lizzis Creations said...

I absolutely love the union jack piece! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and following. Now following yours!

Stacey said...

Looks like you haa great start - the Union Jack is a great piece! WOW!
Much potential - keep going!
Thanks for linking up to the party!
Stacey of Embracing Change