Wednesday 2 October 2013

Union Jack Patio Table

My mom had this table for over 35 years and during that time it was yellow, black, blue, maroon and rusty! I have had it in all it's peeling glory for a few years until this summer I decided it needed to be stripped back to the metal. I don't have a before picture, but this is during and it gives you an idea of the layers of paint 
 

My husband drilled a few holes along the rim to allow the rain to run off and then I used black Rustoleum Spray paint to cover the top and base. After that I made two stencils to form the Union Jack (it is not exact I know, I did do a Union Jack Trunk which is correct and I love!) I sprayed one coat of a cream colour for the lines and three coats for the triangles using leftover paint we had so the total cost of this project was $0 which you can't beat!





Do you have any favourite outdoor projects?


If you don't want to miss future posts, go to the right sidebar and subscribe for free by email or to follow on GFC or Google+. Make my day and LIKE us on Facebook or pin us above.

4 comments:

Kelly @ View Along the Way said...

That turned out amazing! Love it!

Unknown said...


thank you

سعودي اوتو


Anonymous said...

Hello, I want to have one of these piercing models, but I am unsure. Can you look at it?

Shen Men Piercing

Snake Eye Piercing

Nose Bridge Piercing

Tragus Piercing

Vertical Hood Piercing

Tragus Piercing & Piercing

Anonymous said...

Hello, I want to have one of these piercing models, but I am unsure. Can you look at it?

Shen Men Piercing

Snake Eye Piercing

Nose Bridge Piercing

Tragus Piercing

Vertical Hood Piercing

Tragus Piercing & Piercing