Wednesday 5 December 2012

Dollar Store Christmas Word Tree



I'm always looking for little crafty things to do which don't take much time or money. I bought three packages of plain wood words and simply painted and added some glitter I had on hand. Hanging from branches from my neighbours tree (shush, don't tell them) they add a little touch of sparkle to our Christmas decor


 
 
Here's a close up of the words

 
 
 

If you don't want to miss future posts, go to the right sidebar and subscribe by email or follow. Make my day and LIKE us on Facebook


Sharing With:


4 comments:

Lynn Fern said...

What a great idea to add paint and glitter! I stole branches from across the street once. They were out for the city clean up. LOL :) I went over with my snips and cut off what I wanted. haha. People I'm sure wondered WHAT I was doing?

Shannon Fox said...

Whoops! Sorry that was me above. I had been doing some blog work for Lynn and forgot to sign out ;)

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

I love the combination of the rustic branch and the blinged out words!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Cute!